Sunday, January 13, 2008

"I'm Goin Goin Back Back to Cali Cali..."

Such a rad hypnotic lyrical run of words... I know you are thinking "What is this kid talking about?" "For Real he's mesmerized by Notorious BIG?"

Are you done being the snarky punk you are as you listen to your parent's LP of Grateful Dead? Not a diss to the "Dead" I dig their music, I just don't dig alot of the condenscending pricks who call themselves "Dead heads" and decidely jump on "Phish" bandwagon as they sip their latte's wearing LL Bean gear and birkenstocks feeling like the ultimate hippy-wannabe as they cruise in their Mommy and Daddy bought Jeep Cherokee...

Whew now that is out of my system...

I'm actually going to Australia for 3-peat guy trip with my Nigerian buddy Olisa. He and I took on Tateyama, Tokyo, Kyoto, JAPAN in March '06 like we were Godzilla and Mecha-Godzilla. We then took on the Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, and even tiny soverign Luxembourg in March '07.

So now we are hitting up Australia this March...an ambitious adventure that I am totally stoked about!

So why the Cali quote?

Because I fly through LAX to hit up the country down under. I'm figuring on my return to rendezvous with the girl in LA and see our friend B, and basically take in some Cali vibes. Then maybe swing up to Portland, Oregon to see my sister, bro-in law, and cute baby nephew Thorin.

Awesome-O! Alright back to B-School apps for moi...peace out...

-ApuTao

No comments: