Friday, January 11, 2008

Wow I have become what I always thought was a silly hobby...A Blogger...

Welcome... to the domain of ApuTao...

I figured this would be a nice way to connect my thoughts and reflections to the world... Albeit that I actually have a personal old fashion mole-skin journal, primarily used for penning my thoughts during my international traveling adventures. I figured I try this thing called "Blogging"...

My first introduction to the world of Blogs was either the Maddox link a friend sent me on the Hiearchy of Nerds or that Jeff Gannon White House Press story fiasco...happened around the same time...

Thus to say not the best introduction to the uniqueness of "Blogs"...

Anyhoot let us see how long I keep this up...my personal bet is maybe 1-2 weeks...who knows...

-ApuTao

No comments: